Questions? Fill out the form below to get answers.
A Community of Learners
At College of Westchester, we don’t view online learning as an experience between you and your computer. We believe meaningful learning occurs within a community. That’s why our faculty is comprised of top-notch professionals in their fields who truly care about students and their success. Through an easy-to-use online portal, professors help students view education as a process and an environment that extends far beyond the keyboard.
Earn your degree Online in:
- Bachelors in Business Administration
- Bachelors in Health Administration
- Associates in Business Management/Marketing
Why choose College of Westchester?
It’s a Team Effort – We Care About Your Success!
- CW Makes Education Personal. Online and in the classroom, get to know your instructors and classmates and take your ideas to a whole new level.
- CW offers a generous credit transfer policy along with options to transfer credits from certifications, exams, articulations, APP, test-out exemptions, portfolio evaluation and other avenues.
- CW Flex Schedule – take a combination of day, evening, Saturday and online classes.
- Career Placement Services, Scholarships and Financial Assistance for those who qualify.
The College of Westchester is accredited by The Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U. S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Programs Available at College of Westchester:
**denotes elective track
College of Westchester Campus:
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who complete the program, and other important information, please, click here.