Questions? Fill out the form below to get answers.
Your Success Starts Here
At The College of Westchester, it’s all about you. Your goals. Your career. Your future.
Call 888-505-9532 for more information!
Our team of advisors can help you develop a plan to launch a new career or improve your present position. For almost 100 years, The College of Westchester has offered a fast, focused and flexible approach to education that has helped thousands of students make a change for a great future.
The College of Westchester understands the needs of today’s students. That’s why you’ll enjoy the benefits of:
- Unique, career-focused degree and certificate programs.
- Small classes and personal attention from professors who care about your success.
- Convenient day, evening, Saturday and on-line classes to fit your busy life.
- Earning your degree fast or at your own pace.
- Professional Career Services available to help you start your new career.
- Faculty with real world experience, credentials and a caring attitude.
- Plus, financial aid is available for those who qualify to help you to complete your education!
CW’s academic programs are uniquely designed to combine classroom learning with real-world experience to enhance your career and enrich your life.
Complete your Bachelor’s Degree in as little as 3 years!
- BBA – Business Administration
- BBA – Accounting
- BBA – Business Administration – Management (Online)
Complete your Associate Degree in as little as 20 months!
- AAS – Accounting
- AAS – Business Administration – Management / Marketing
- AAS – Business Management / Marketing (Online)
- AAS – Computer Network Administration
- AAS – Medical Assistant Management
- AOS – Health Information Management
- AAS – Digital Media
Certificate programs can be completed in a little as 12 months:
- Certificate – Computer Networking Specialist
- Certificate – Intensive Accounting
- Certificate – Medical Assistant Specialist
- Certificate – Medical Office Specialist
- Certificate – Digital Media Specialist
The College of Westchester is accredited by The Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U. S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
College of Westchester Campus:
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program & other important details, click here.