Your Success Starts Here
At The College of Westchester, it’s all about you. Your goals. Your career. Your future.
Call 888-505-9532 for more information!
Our team of advisors can help you develop a plan to launch a new career or improve your present position. For over 90 years, The College of Westchester has offered a fast, focused and flexible approach to education that has helped thousands of students make a change for a great future.
The College of Westchester understands the needs of today’s students. That’s why you’ll enjoy the benefits of:
- Unique, career-focused degree and certificate programs.
- Small classes and personal attention from professors who care about your success.
- Convenient day, evening, Saturday and on-line classes to fit your busy life.
- Earning your degree fast or at your own pace.
- Professional Career Services available to help you start your new career.
- Faculty with real world experience, credentials and a caring attitude.
- Plus, financial aid is available for those who qualify to help you to complete your education!
CW’s academic programs are uniquely designed to combine classroom learning with real-world experience to enhance your career and enrich your life.
Complete your Bachelor’s Degree in as little as 3 years!
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Complete your Associate Degree in as little as 19 months!
Associate in Accounting
Associate in Business – Management / Marketing
Concentration in Entertainment Mgmt.
Concentration in Fashion Merchandising
Concentration in Hotel & Resort Mgmt.
Associate in Business Office Systems Administration
Associate in Computer Network Administration
Associate in Medical Assistant Management
Associate in Medical Office Systems Management
Associate in Multimedia Development & Mgmt
Elective Track in Digital Video & Animation
Elective Track in Game Design
Elective Track in Web Design
Certificate programs can be completed in a little as 12 months:
Certificate in Computer Applications Specialist
Certificate in Computer Networking Specialist
Certificate in Intensive Accounting
Certificate in Medical Assistant Specialist
Certificate in Medical Office Specialist
Certificate in Microsoft
The College of Westchester is accredited by The Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U. S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.